Showing 1–20 of 229 results
Showing 1–20 of 229 results
Showing 1–20 of 229 results
Introduction: What are splashback tiles?
Splashback tiles are often found in kitchens and utility rooms. They catch the eye and create an attractive focal point, but their primary function is to protect the wall from splashes. In Australia and the UK, it’s common to talk about splashback tiles. In the US, many people refer to splashback tiles as backsplash panels.
Most commonly, you’ll find splashback tiles in the kitchen behind sinks and cookers. These are areas that tend to attract the most mess when you’re cooking and washing the dishes. With high-quality kitchen splashback tiles, you can protect your walls and enjoy peace of mind while you cook up a storm.
What are the benefits of splashback tiles?
Splashback tiles offer a raft of benefits for homeowners, including:
- Protecting your walls: the main function of splashback tiles is to protect the wall in areas that can get messy, for example, behind the sink and cooker in the kitchen and the basin in the bathroom. When you’re cooking, washing the pots and pans or washing your face, for example, you don’t have to worry about splashing your walls or getting your paintwork dirty. Your tiles provide a barrier, which is much easier to clean.
- Creating a focal point: splashback/backsplash tiles are functional and practical, but they can also have an incredible impact on the look of your kitchen, laundry or bathroom. You can create a new focal point with coloured, mosaic, patterned or neutral tiles.
- Low maintenance: the beauty of splashback tiles lies in easy, stress-free maintenance. Not only can you shield your walls when you’re cooking or using your sink, but you can wipe the tiles clean in an instant when you’ve finished.
- Design options: there are styles and designs to suit every project. From modern loft apartments and spacious open-plan kitchen-diners to bijou bathrooms and traditional kitchens, you can choose splashback tiles to suit your taste.
- Personalise your space: splashback tiles provide an opportunity to personalise your space and put your stamp on the room.
- Value for money: kitchen splashback tiles offer excellent value for money. They are affordable and durable, and if you have a damaged tile, you don’t need to replace the entire panel.
Where to use splashback tiles
Splashback tiles are ideal for areas of the home where you want to protect the walls. Kitchen splashbacks are often found behind the cooker and around the sink. It’s also common to find splashback tiles in the laundry and in the bathroom.
Adding splashback tiles to the walls provides a protective barrier, which prevents the wall from getting dirty. If you’re rustling up a feast and sauce is going everywhere, for example, you don’t have to worry about your walls changing colour. You simply clean your tiles once you’ve finished cooking. In the bathroom and other areas where you use sinks, you can reduce exposure to moisture by using wall tiles.
Splashback tile styles
One of the best things about splashback tiles is the range of designs available. You can choose from a vast array of styles to suit every project. Whether you’re decorating your laundry, you’re renovating your kitchen, or you’re looking to spruce up your ensuite, there are options to suit every room.
Splashback tiles come in a range of sizes and colours and you can also choose different materials and finishes.
Colour is an important factor for many customers. Splashback tiles are suitable for all colourways and they can enhance any room. Whether you’re looking for white, grey or black tiles, or you fancy something a little more daring like blue, green or pink, you’ll find the perfect tiles.
Splashback tiles come in a range of finishes to suit modern and traditional homes. Opt for honed tiles for a smooth, natural finish or go for gloss for a bolder look. You can also choose matt tiles or buy tumbled tiles for a more rustic finish.
The world is your oyster when it comes to choosing a design for your kitchen, bathroom or utility room. You can choose from mosaic tiles, subway tiles, mosaic Kit Kat tiles, terrazzo tiles, patterned designs or wave tiles.
We stock splashback tiles in a variety of materials, including:
Are you looking to achieve a super-smooth, slick finish in your kitchen, or are you keen to add texture to your walls? We offer solutions for all customers.
Which splashback tiles are best for my home?
With such a fantastic array of splashback tiles to choose from, it can be difficult to know which options are best for your home. When shopping for splashback tiles for your kitchen, laundry or bathroom, it’s beneficial to consider these key factors:
- Location and function: think about the room you want to tile and how you use it. It’s important to compare different materials when searching for splashback tiles. If you’re tiling the walls or floors in areas that get wet, for example, you may find that porcelain tiles are a better option than ceramic tiles.
- Design and style: every customer is unique, and we all have different ideas about what we want our homes to look like. Explore galleries and think about what you want the room to look like before you decide which colours, textures, sizes or patterns to go for.
- Budget: some materials are cheaper than others. If you have a budget in mind, we can provide tailored recommendations to help you find the best tiles for your project.
Splashback tiles are functional, but they can also look fabulous. If you’re looking for tiles for your bathroom, or you’re on the hunt for kitchen splashback tiles, think carefully about the materials you want to use, your budget and where you plan to use your tiles. Splashback tiles protect walls and they can help to make keeping your kitchen clean a breeze.
If you have any questions about our splashback tiles, or you’d like to find out more, don’t hesitate to get in touch!