Free Warehouse Pick-Up
Tilemall offers free pick-up from our warehouse located in 6B/175 James Ruse Drive, Camellia 2142 NSW. We can hold your order for up to two weeks, however, stocking fees may apply for not picking up your order on time; we will contact you before this charge is added.
Online Standard shipping
Sydney Metro: On orders over $660 (GST incl) free shipping applies on all products!
Australia-wide: Shipping to elsewhere in Australia? Don’t worry, because orders over $1100 (GST incl) have free shipping on products excluding tiles, vanities, and shaving cabinets. Please note: if the order is a mixed order with tiles and free shipping items, we won’t charge shipping on the eligible items.
DELIVERY OPTIONS AND COSTS
The delivery calculation for online orders
- At Tilemall, any online order shipping costs have been calculated automatically. This price will be based on the dimensions and weight of the pallet or parcel in your cart, along with your provided postcode, to provide the most accurate shipping and handling costs possible.
Dispatch date and ETA (estimated delivery date)
- You will also be able to select your preferred estimated dispatch date (An ETA for your items will be also generated, however, please note that these timeframes are given only as a guide, and may not be fully reflective of the final shipping times.
Track my order
- Tilemall provides each order with a tracking number upon the confirmation of any online purchase. Tracking link will be sent once your consignment has left our warehouse. You will be able to find your tracking in two ways:
- We will email a link with the tracking information to your provided email address.
- You can find the tracking number on your account page: my account → orders → view → tracking information.
- Consignments are ATL ( Authority To Leave) unless notified via email.
For any delivery issues, please contact us as soon as possible
- You can pick up your package from Melbourne or Brisbane logistic depot, so let us know if this is a choice you would prefer.
- If quoted delivery costs are too expensive due to a large order, contact us and we’ll provide you with any available alternative options.
- If, for any specific logistic company, you would prefer to use your own delivery company, let us know and we will see if that can be arranged.
- If your address is an industrial company with a forklift onsite, please do let us know.
General Shipping Notes:
Sending via Parcel or Pallet
- For your product safety transits, we will put all fragile products (tiles, mirrors, basins and bathtubs) on pallets when over 15kg. For packages under 15kg, we will use bubble wrap for protection and send via AU post. All non-fragile products over 25kg will also be sent with pallets for safety and efficiency purposes.
Type of Truck
- All pallet delivery will utilise a tailgate truck as the default. Please contact us if you have a forklift onsite for your residential or commercial address.
- All pallets will need a safe and accessible location to be delivered by the driver. Tilemall Pty Ltd reserves the right to refuse delivery if the conditions are deemed unsafe or inaccessible. If failed delivery attempts occur, additional fees will be passed onto the purchaser for a re-delivery.
ATL (Authority to Leave)
- In most cases, it is common to provide the delivery driver with permission to leave the parcel or pallet at the delivery address without a signature when it is delivered (as long as it’s safe to do so). We will not be responsible for items lost or damaged from this process. If you would prefer an alternative, please leave a note with your preferences with your order.