Showing 1–20 of 59 results
Showing 1–20 of 59 results
Showing 1–20 of 59 results
Introducing ceramic tiles
Ceramic tiles have been around for hundreds of years. For centuries, people have used ceramic wall and floor tiles to decorate their homes and create functional, practical, inviting living spaces. Ceramic floor tiles tick several boxes. They come in a dazzling range of designs to suit every home, they are more affordable than some other types of tiles and they are easy to look after.
If you’re on the hunt for ceramic floor tiles in Australia, or you’re keen to learn more about the benefits of ceramic tiles, here’s everything you need to know about ceramic tiles.
Where to use ceramic tiles
Ceramic tiles are suited to a wide range of living spaces, as well as commercial properties. It is common to find ceramic floor tiles and wall tiles in the kitchen and bathroom and you can also create incredible focal points in hallways, landings and living rooms with ceramic tiles.
For business owners, ceramic tiles provide a cost-effective solution for decorating interiors and creating beautiful, welcoming spaces. If you’re planning a new office kitchen, or you’re looking for tiles for a restaurant or a cafe, for example, you’re bound to find a style you love.
Unlike porcelain, ceramic tiles are not suitable for outdoor areas. Ceramics can crack and break in cold weather.
The advantages of buying ceramic tiles
There are myriad reasons why ceramic tiles are one of the most popular choices for home and business owners. Here are the key benefits of choosing ceramic tiles:
- Affordability: ceramic bathroom tiles cater to all budgets. They are less expensive than other materials, including porcelain, making them more accessible to customers who are on a budget. Ceramic tiles are ideal for people who want to achieve maximum impact in terms of aesthetic appeal without breaking the bank.
- Versatility: ceramic floor tiles are suitable for most living spaces and they’re also a great option for commercial premises, such as bars, cafes, shops and restaurants. You can use ceramic tiles to elevate any interior. We stock splashback tiles, floor tiles, wall tiles and tiles for kitchens and bathrooms.
- Design options: one of the best things about ceramic tiles is the range of designs and styles on offer. You can choose from a spectacular range of tiles, with different finishes, colours, sizes and patterns available. With ceramic wall and floor tiles, you can customise your living space or business premises to suit your style and add personality and flair.
- Easy to install: ceramic floor tiles are relatively easy to install, making them accessible to DIYers and those looking to save money.
- Simple, hassle-free maintenance: most of us don’t have the time to devote hours to cleaning our floors and walls. Ceramic tiles are easy to look after and clean. With minimal effort, you can enjoy beautiful walls and floors.
Perhaps the most attractive selling point of ceramic tiles is the diversity of designs and styles. There are hundreds of different tiles to choose from, meaning that every customer can find the perfect ceramic tiles for their project.
To help you find the perfect tiles for your home or business, here are some options to consider:
- Size and shape: you can buy small, medium-sized and large ceramic tiles. Ceramic tiles come in a huge range of sizes and shapes to cater to different tastes and requirements. Whether you love the idea of a mosaic effect, or you’re looking for large tiles to fill an entire wall, why not explore our ceramic tile collection?
- Finish: are you looking for ceramic floor tiles with a glossy finish to make a statement in your kitchen, or would you prefer a matt finish for a more classic or understated look? We have options to suit all tastes.
For many of us, colour is one of the most important factors to consider when buying tiles. You can use colour to channel a theme or complement an existing colourway, or you can inject flashes of colour using tiles in a neutral space. The beauty of ceramic tiles is that you can choose from a rainbow of colours. From black and white to green, pink and blue, you can be as bold or subtle as you like. For those who love nothing more than a colourful focal point, you can also combine coloured tiles.
Are ceramic tiles the best option for me?
If you’re renovating or sprucing up your interiors, you may be wondering if the ceramic bathroom and kitchen tiles are the best options. It is always beneficial to weigh up the pros and cons of different materials before you make a decision. Here are some recommendations for when to choose ceramic tiles:
- Buying on a budget: ceramic tiles are one of the most affordable options and they offer great value for money. If you’re buying on a budget, ceramic tiles are likely to be a better option than porcelain tiles.
- Low-traffic areas: if you’re tiling the floor in a low-traffic area, for example, your cloakroom or formal living room, or you’re looking for a more durable alternative to carpet or laminate for your kitchen, ceramic tiles are an excellent choice. Ceramic tiles are not as hard-wearing as porcelain tiles, but they are more hard-wearing and practical than carpet for sociable living spaces.
- DIY tiling projects: if you’re taking on a tiling project at home, ceramic tiles could be the perfect option for you.
Are you looking to buy ceramic floor tiles in Australia? If so, why not take a look at our fantastic range of wall and floor tiles? Ceramic tiles are affordable, versatile and easy to look after and they also come in a huge range of styles and designs.
Contact us today if you need advice or you’d like to find out more about the styles we have on offer.