Update on restrictions 2 January 2021- FACE MASK MANDATORY
According to NSW Government new rules of indoor settings, all customers visit our showroom must wear face masks and using Service NSW APP to electronic check-in by scanning the QR code. We are free to provide face masks and alcohol-based hand sanitisers for our customers to help all businesses stay open and stay COVID Safe.
Check link for more updating https://www.nsw.gov.au/media-releases/update-on-restrictions-2-january-2021
Physical distancing when in our centres
We recognise the critical importance of physical distancing. To help our customers maintain the recommended 1.5 metre physical distancing while in our showroom, working with our employee to provide appropriate space for customer queues and have implemented signage at gathering points, including at our vertical transport locations, entry/exits and car parks, for guidance around effective social distancing in these areas.
Our warehouse pick up areas is also expected to have signs that clearly display how many patrons they can accommodate in their space, given the restrictions.
Cleaning and hygiene
We apply the highest standard of cleanliness and hygiene across our working and service. We have increased the routine cleaning of frequently-touched hard surfaces, including in showroom. We expect to keep highest frequency to support any required public communication and advice on deep cleaning.
We remind all customers to practice regular hand washing, use hand sanitiser and cover sneezes or coughs with your arm, not your hands. Single use hand sanitiser is available at the Concierge desks and other locations around our centres. To help all businesses stay open and stay COVID Safe, we highly recommend to use face masks.
If you have flu-like symptoms, you should seek your doctor’s advice. If you have returned from overseas effective 16 March 2020, you are required to self-isolate. You should not visit Tilemall during this period.
DIY tiling tips
Adding tile to your home is a great way to update the look of a space. Just follow these simple steps for a do-it-yourself tiling project you’re sure to love.
- First, you’ll need to know how much tile you’ll need, so carefully measure your space and determine the square footage. Because tiles come in various sizes, the overall square footage is essential to purchasing the right amount. Order an extra ten percent to account for any cuts or mistakes.
- For best results, install backer-board (waterproof if it’s in a bathroom) to the surface that you will be tiling; it provides a smooth, even surface for better tile adhesion. Use a light coat of glue or tile adhesive (ask your tile supplier whether mastic or mortar will work best for you) and screws to affix it to the walls. If you are tiling a floor, roll out a waterproof underlay (available at home improvement stores) to cover the entire area that will be tiled.
- Find the center of the area to be tiled and, using a level, draw one line horizontally and one line vertically to create quadrants of the area you’re tiling.
- Once you have your tile design determined (try to avoid too many cuts and be aware of keeping the design centered), start at the center of the area you marked, and spread the tile adhesive onto the backer-board into one of the quadrants in ten-square-foot sections using a notched trowel. Continue to spread the adhesive until it is even and the notches are apparent as they help the tile adhere to the wall.
- At the center point of the quadrant, begin laying the tiles horizontally, applying gentle pressure to push the tiles into the adhesive. For best results, place tile spacers in between each tile for an even layout. Use a level or A-square to ensure that the tiles are straight. Continue adding adhesive and tiles, working toward the outer edge of the tile area.
- For tile pieces that are too big, use a snap cutter or wet saw to make straight cuts. If a tile needs to be notched or have a center piece cut out to accommodate an outlet, use a wet saw, being careful not to cut beyond the required opening.
- Let the tile sit overnight. Next, using a trowel, apply the grout to the tile, working from one corner to the opposite side of the space. Be sure to apply the grout liberally and evenly, making sure that it really fills in the gaps between all of the tiles.
- Allow the grout to dry for 30 minutes. Once dry, wash away the excess grout with a clean sponge.
- For best results, apply a tile sealant to prevent the grout from being stained or becoming subject to moisture.
Come to join the big family of Tilemall!
Tilemall is proud to offer an exclusive, high quality and various range of tiles to Australian construction and retail industry at a competitive price. We are at the forefront of the ceramic tile industry and embrace innovation and change. Tilemall has one of the biggest and luxurious showrooms in Sydney.
The roles we need:
Showroom Sales Person
- Consultation and assistance with product selections to build up specification
- Manage showroom enquiries, provide quotations and follow up
- Achieve or exceed monthly Sales Targets
- Develop existing client base and build new market opportunities to increase sales
- Pipeline Management
- Ensure that the showroom presentation is to an impeccable standard at all times
We are looking for:
- Attention to detail
- Energetic, friendly, a team worker
- Proven sales ability
- Customer service experience
- High level of organisation with excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage and build a portfolio of clients and projects
To apply for this position discreetly and confidentially, please email us at email@example.com – we acknowledge your right to privacy.
We do not deal with recruitment agencies.
About our cut sample service
We encourage all customers to order free cut sample tiles (100mmx100mm) before making a complete purchase to get a true, accurate, and clear overview of the product and its suitability for installation.
5 Samples for $15
and fully refundable on Checkout if purchase over $99
Only 5 free samples can be ordered every checkout with $15 delivery fee.
This offer is only redeemable once per purchase over $99 excluding GST.
Shade and texture variation are inherent in all tile and natural stone products. Batch variation may occur. Sample tiles may differ from the delivered product.
Please notice that samples payment is not refundable or replacement.
Please choose carefully before purchasing as the refund can not be accepted for change of mind. We recommend you order 5 samples before you know exactly what you are getting prior to placing your order. We accept returns for exchange or refund 30 calendar days after purchase order of the goods. Any claim 30 days after purchase order is not accepted. Items must be in original or resalable condition.
We only accept return claim if you met the below criteria:
- unused, in saleable condition and in its original packaging
- must not be a special order or a custom order
- Goods that are purchased on a clearance basis
- Original sales receipt must accompany returns
Refunds will be made via the original method of payment and processed once the goods have arrived with us and been checked(payment will charge 5% for Cancelation). Funds may take up to 15 working days to appear in your account dependent on the specific service offered by your card provider. Tilemall have no influence over this time period.
If good is received damaged or is incorrectly shipped by us， please refer to damaged and incorrect goods and contact Customer Support immediately firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refunds are contingent upon inspection of item(s) once we receive it.
There is a 25% restocking fee for returned items that are not being exchanged and are not damaged. Again you MUST contact us within 30 days if you intend to return ANY item back to our store. Items returned to us AFTER 30 days and WITHOUT contacting us will NOT be refund.
Customer is responsible for all shipping costs if seller is not at fault.
Unit 6B James Ruse Dr
Customer Service: 02 9638 1032
When you order from Tilemall, you are ordering a safe and fast delivery. Most products are in stock and ready to ship to your doorstep. Our fast shipping means you should expect to receive your order in 1-7 business days generally. Once you place your order online, you will receive an email notification or a phone call from one of our friendly customer service team members within 24 business hours to confirm the date that your order is scheduled for delivery.
- Free Warehouse Pick Up
You are very welcome to pick up your order at Tilemall local warehouse:
6b/175 James Ruse Dr, Camellia NSW 2142
Please note all order will be picked and packed at our warehouse for local pick up.
Please allow 24 business hours for us to pick and pack your order prior to pick up.
Please present a screen grab of your payment confirmation when you pick up your order.
Please contact customer service team to give more info for your order（such as Weights and Pallets）on ：02 9638 1032
|Showroom opening hour||Warehouse operating hour|
Weekdays: 9:00am – 5:30pm
Saturday: 9:00am – 4:00pm
Closed on Sunday & public holidays
Weekdays: 9:00am – 5:30pm
Saturday: 9:00am – 4:00pm
Closed on Sunday & public holidays
- Online Standard Orders –Sydney Metro
Once you place your order online, you will receive an email notification or a phone call from one of our friendly customer service team members within 24 business hours to confirm the date that your order is scheduled for delivery.
Our Price List for Sydney Metro Delivery and the rest of NSW
|Crane Standard delivery||
(the rest of Sydney Metro)
|Sydney Metro Delivery charge||From $50/Pallet Flat rate||From $90/Pallet Flat rate||From $120/Pallet Flat rate|
|For Central Coast, Wollongong, and Blue Mountains||From $150/Pallet flat rate|
|For Newcastle and ACT||From $190/Pallet flat rate|
Online FREE delivery for metro standard orders over $600 in Sydney (zone1, zone2, zone3)
Sydney Metro Zone Map
- Orders for Areas Outside of NSW
Our Price List for Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane, Gold coast and Sunshine Coast Metro
|For areas outside of NSW||Delivery charge|
From $220/Pallet flat rate
From $220/Pallet flat rate
|Brisbane, Gold coast, Sunshine Coast, Metro||
From $220/Pallet flat rate
Our delivery rate is based on pallet, rate may drop up to 70% off when you only order small quantity of products, do not hesitate to contact us when the weight is less than 200kg. For WA, NT, TAS shipment please send delivery request to email@example.com
- All online order will be delivered by Tailgate Standard delivery, all pallets need to be dropped off on a practical location determined by our driver.
- Tilemall Pty Ltd reserves the right to refuse delivery if the conditions or situation is deemed unsafe to access.
- The maximum weight of goods on a single pallet is 650Kg.
- For further Orders over 15 kg must be transported by pallet and therefore pallet charges will apply. See the ‘Rates’ section information relating to charges.
- After the delivery, we will have email notification.
- If nobody is available to receive the goods, this may result in the goods being returned to the Tilemall Pty Ltd and as a result any charges for redelivery may need to be paid by you.
- Larger orders and delicate material, including most orders of porcelain tiles, may need to be shipped via freight carriers. The freight company may contact you to set up a delivery appointment. These orders will normally include curb side delivery only.
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
- Like many websites, we use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the “Do we use ‘cookies’?” section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the “How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?” section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and ‘members-only’ content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Do we use “cookies”?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won’t have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term “outside parties” does not include Tile Store Online. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the “My Account” section. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
To delete all of your online account information from our database, sign into the “My Account” section of our site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Changes to our policy
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
Online Policy Only
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
Tilemall Pty Ltd
Unit 6B James Rouse Dr
Customer Service: 9638 1032
It is not in our best interest to supply any customer with damaged or incorrect goods. All orders are carefully picked and checked to ensure that you receive the correct goods in perfect condition. However, tiles are fragile by nature and occasionally some can be damaged during transportation.
- Any claims for damages or short deliveries must be lodged with the Seller within 2 business days after the delivery date or date of collection. The original box and package must be retained for Seller’s inspection. The Seller reserves the right to either replace or issue a credit for the Goods after satisfaction of the claim raised by the Customer.
- No responsibility for damaged products can be accepted after two working days (Mon – Fri) from receipt of goods.
- If the seller sends the customer incorrect goods, the customer should contact the seller ASAP for goods replacement and arrangement of redelivery. Any claims made after the products have been installed can not be accepted.