Update on restrictions 2 January 2021- FACE MASK MANDATORY
According to NSW Government new rules of indoor settings, all customers visit our showroom must wear face masks and using Service NSW APP to electronic check-in by scanning the QR code. We are free to provide face masks and alcohol-based hand sanitisers for our customers to help all businesses stay open and stay COVID Safe.
Check link for more updating https://www.nsw.gov.au/media-releases/update-on-restrictions-2-january-2021
Physical distancing when in our centres
We recognise the critical importance of physical distancing. To help our customers maintain the recommended 1.5 metre physical distancing while in our showroom, working with our employee to provide appropriate space for customer queues and have implemented signage at gathering points, including at our vertical transport locations, entry/exits and car parks, for guidance around effective social distancing in these areas.
Our warehouse pick up areas is also expected to have signs that clearly display how many patrons they can accommodate in their space, given the restrictions.
Cleaning and hygiene
We apply the highest standard of cleanliness and hygiene across our working and service. We have increased the routine cleaning of frequently-touched hard surfaces, including in showroom. We expect to keep highest frequency to support any required public communication and advice on deep cleaning.
We remind all customers to practice regular hand washing, use hand sanitiser and cover sneezes or coughs with your arm, not your hands. Single use hand sanitiser is available at the Concierge desks and other locations around our centres. To help all businesses stay open and stay COVID Safe, we highly recommend to use face masks.
If you have flu-like symptoms, you should seek your doctor’s advice. If you have returned from overseas effective 16 March 2020, you are required to self-isolate. You should not visit Tilemall during this period.
DIY tiling tips
Adding tile to your home is a great way to update the look of a space. Just follow these simple steps for a do-it-yourself tiling project you’re sure to love.
- First, you’ll need to know how much tile you’ll need, so carefully measure your space and determine the square footage. Because tiles come in various sizes, the overall square footage is essential to purchasing the right amount. Order an extra ten percent to account for any cuts or mistakes.
- For best results, install backer-board (waterproof if it’s in a bathroom) to the surface that you will be tiling; it provides a smooth, even surface for better tile adhesion. Use a light coat of glue or tile adhesive (ask your tile supplier whether mastic or mortar will work best for you) and screws to affix it to the walls. If you are tiling a floor, roll out a waterproof underlay (available at home improvement stores) to cover the entire area that will be tiled.
- Find the center of the area to be tiled and, using a level, draw one line horizontally and one line vertically to create quadrants of the area you’re tiling.
- Once you have your tile design determined (try to avoid too many cuts and be aware of keeping the design centered), start at the center of the area you marked, and spread the tile adhesive onto the backer-board into one of the quadrants in ten-square-foot sections using a notched trowel. Continue to spread the adhesive until it is even and the notches are apparent as they help the tile adhere to the wall.
- At the center point of the quadrant, begin laying the tiles horizontally, applying gentle pressure to push the tiles into the adhesive. For best results, place tile spacers in between each tile for an even layout. Use a level or A-square to ensure that the tiles are straight. Continue adding adhesive and tiles, working toward the outer edge of the tile area.
- For tile pieces that are too big, use a snap cutter or wet saw to make straight cuts. If a tile needs to be notched or have a center piece cut out to accommodate an outlet, use a wet saw, being careful not to cut beyond the required opening.
- Let the tile sit overnight. Next, using a trowel, apply the grout to the tile, working from one corner to the opposite side of the space. Be sure to apply the grout liberally and evenly, making sure that it really fills in the gaps between all of the tiles.
- Allow the grout to dry for 30 minutes. Once dry, wash away the excess grout with a clean sponge.
- For best results, apply a tile sealant to prevent the grout from being stained or becoming subject to moisture.
Come to join the big family of Tilemall!
Tilemall is proud to offer an exclusive, high quality and various range of tiles to Australian construction and retail industry at a competitive price. We are at the forefront of the ceramic tile industry and embrace innovation and change. Tilemall has one of the biggest and luxurious showrooms in Sydney.
The roles we need:
Showroom Sales Person
- Consultation and assistance with product selections to build up specification
- Manage showroom enquiries, provide quotations and follow up
- Achieve or exceed monthly Sales Targets
- Develop existing client base and build new market opportunities to increase sales
- Pipeline Management
- Ensure that the showroom presentation is to an impeccable standard at all times
We are looking for:
- Attention to detail
- Energetic, friendly, a team worker
- Proven sales ability
- Customer service experience
- High level of organisation with excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage and build a portfolio of clients and projects
To apply for this position discreetly and confidentially, please email us at [email protected] – we acknowledge your right to privacy.
We do not deal with recruitment agencies.
Tilemall encourages all customers to order five free cut sample tiles before making a complete purchase. Each sample tile measures 100mm x 100mm and allows you to get a true and accurate overview of the product and its suitability for installation and use.
A limit of five free sample tiles may be ordered per Sample order. Each Sample order attracts a $15 delivery charge, which is credited toward a full order placed online to the value of $99 (ex GST) or greater.
Please note that shade, texture and batch variation are inherent in all tile and natural stone products. Sample tiles may differ from the delivered product and are not refundable or replaceable.
We ask that customers select and purchase their tiles carefully as we do not offer refunds for change of mind.
Tilemall encourages its customers to utilise our Sample Service prior to placing a complete order.
Tilemall accepts returns for exchange or refund within thirty calendar days of purchase order. Any claims after the thirty day period will not be accepted.
Items must be in original or resalable condition.
Tilemall only accepts return claims if the following criteria is met:
- Goods are unused, in saleable condition and in their original packaging;
- Goods must not be a part of a special or custom order;
- Goods have not been purchased on a clearance basis;
- Goods must be accompanied by the Original sales receipt;
Refunds will be processed via the original method of payment once the tiles have been inspected by Tilemall. Funds may take up to fifteen working days to appear in customers’ accounts which may vary depending on the customer’s financial institution.
A 25% restocking fee for all returned items that are not being exchanged and that are not damaged.
If an order is cancelled prior to dispatch a fee of 5% of the total order value will be incurred.
If customers receive goods that are damaged or have been shipped incorrectly, please refer to our Damaged and incorrect Goods page or contact our customer support team immediately.
Customers are responsible for all shipping costs where the seller is not at fault.
Unit 6B James Ruse Dr
Rosehill, NSW 2142
Customer Service: 02 9638 1032
Once an order has been placed online, customers will receive an email notification or phone call from one of our friendly customer service representatives within 24 business hours to confirm all details of the purchase order including a scheduled date for shipping.
We have a variety of shipping methods available, providing you the choice to get your tiles when you need them.
- Free Warehouse Pick-UpCustomers are welcome to pick up orders from the Tilemall warehouse, located at 6b/175 James Ruse Drive, Camellia NSW 2142.
Please allow 24 business hours for us to pick and pack orders prior to pick up. Upon arrival, please present payment and order confirmation at the time of pick up.
Please contact our customer service team for any questions or concerns you may have prior to pick up on (02) 9638 1032.
Below are the operating hours for the warehouse and showroom:
|Showroom Operating Hours||Warehouse Operating Hours|
|Weekdays: 9:00am – 05:30pm
Saturdays: 10:00am – 03:00pm
Closed Sundays & Public Holidays
|Weekdays: 9:00am – 04:00pm
Saturdays: 10:00am – 03:00pm
Closed Sundays & Public Holidays
- Online Standard ShippingDelivery fees are automatically calculated at checkout based on the items in your order and postcode.Free delivery for Sydney Metro orders over $660.
Tilemall dispatches orders every Wednesday and Friday.
Once you place your online order, you will receive an email notification or a phone call from one of our friendly customer service team members within 24 business hours to let you know the date that your order is scheduled for delivery.
- Custom Shipping
We deliver your way. Customers may place an order with shipping instructions if our standard shipping methods do not suit you.
Please request a custom shipping quote if:
- You are dissatisfied with our calculated shipping cost;
- You want to customise your shipping option because you have the logistical means to transport goods
- You have more than three pallets of products
General Shipping Notes:
- All pallets will need a safe and accessible location to be delivered by the driver;
- Tilemall Pty Ltd reserves the right to refuse delivery if the conditions are deemed unsafe or inaccessible;
- Parcel deliveries are capped at 15kg;
- For orders over 15kg, goods must be transported via pallet, with pallet charges applying;
- An email notification will be sent once goods have been delivered successfully;
- If there is no one available to receive delivery, goods may be returned to Tilemall Pty Ltd and further charges may apply;
- Large orders and delicate goods may need to be shipped via freight carriers. Freight companies may contact you separately to set up a delivery appointment. These orders will generally be curb-side delivery only.
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
- Like many websites, we use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the “Do we use ‘cookies’?” section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the “How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?” section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and ‘members-only’ content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Do we use “cookies”?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won’t have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term “outside parties” does not include Tile Store Online. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the “My Account” section. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
To delete all of your online account information from our database, sign into the “My Account” section of our site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Changes to our policy
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
Online Policy Only
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
Tilemall Pty Ltd
Unit 6B James Rouse Dr
Customer Service: 9638 1032
It is not in our best interest to supply any customer with damaged or incorrect goods. All orders are carefully picked and checked to ensure that you receive the correct goods in perfect condition. However, tiles are fragile by nature and occasionally some can be damaged during transportation.
- Any claims for damages or short deliveries must be lodged with the Seller within 2 business days after the delivery date or date of collection. The original box and package must be retained for Seller’s inspection. The Seller reserves the right to either replace or issue a credit for the Goods after satisfaction of the claim raised by the Customer.
- No responsibility for damaged products can be accepted after two working days (Mon – Fri) from receipt of goods.
- If the seller sends the customer incorrect goods, the customer should contact the seller ASAP for goods replacement and arrangement of redelivery. Any claims made after the products have been installed can not be accepted.